The order of submission of a scientific article
– scientific article (Surname.doc) - see. sample design;
– a copy of the receipt for payment of the publication (payment is made only after the editorial board accepts the scientific article for printing).
The email should have the subject line "Customs Scientific Journal." No. 1, 2021 ”(specify the issue number of the article).
Authors will be sure to send an e-mail about receiving and reviewing the editorial board.
Warning! If you have not received an acknowledgment letter in more than 5 business days, please contact the editorial office by contact.
The authors receive a letter about the results of the review - see. the review process (rejected, accepted with revisions, accepted) and, in case of successful passage, the requisites for payment of the publication fee.
The editorial board does not consider the materials, designed with deviation from the following requirements regarding the order of submission and design of the scientific article.
Language of publications: English.
Requirements for the design of a scientific article
Volume - 10-20 pages of text, paper size - A4, margins on all sides - 20 mm, line spacing - 1,5, font size - 14, headset - Times New Roman, paragraph - 1 cm (only for the main text of the article)
The structure of the scientific article:
3. surname, name, patronymic of the author (s) of the article (no more than two persons), position, place of work / study, academic degree, academic title (if any), e-mail address;
4. ORCID ID code. If the author is not registered with ORCID, be sure to create an account at http://orcid.org/;
5. анотація та ключові слова.
Обсяг анотації: мінімум – 300 слів, максимум – 350 слів. Обов’язковою є така структура анотації: Мета, Методи, Результати та Висновки. До анотації обов’язково додають 5–10 ключових слів чи словосполучень, жодне з яких не дублює назву статті;
6. JEL classification for keywords;
7. Article text:
Introduction is an indispensable part of the work in which the author indicates the novelty of the topic and the relevance of scientific decisions. The purpose of the study should be clearly stated along with the research objectives. It is necessary to specify the methodology of the study, the logic of presentation of the studied material.
The main text should be divided into content sections with separate headings (up to 4-6 words).
The article should contain conclusions from the study (Conclusions), which presents detailed conclusions on the results of the study and the prospects for further research in this direction.
8. References. It is designed in accordance with APA Style (APA Style Reference Citations). Author (transliteration), article title (transliteration), article title (parenthetically translated into English), source name (transliteration), source (city with English language designation), publishing house (transliteration). Example:
Dikhtiievskyi, P. V., Lahniuk, O. M. (2015). Kadrove zabezpechennia sudiv zahalnoi yurysdyktsii: administratyvno-pravovyi aspekt [Staff assistance of of courts of general jurisdiction: administrative and legal aspect]. Kherson: Helevetyka. [in Ukrainian]
Bondarenko, I. (2002). Sudova systema Ukrainy ta yii reformuvannia v suchasnykh umovakh [Judicial system of Ukraine and its reforming in the modern conditions]. Pravo Ukrainy, no. 8, pp. 37–39.
The transliteration of Ukrainian names is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On streamlining the transliteration of the Ukrainian alphabet in Latin” No. 55 of January 27, 2010.
Transliteration from the Russian language is carried out in accordance with GOST 7.79-2000. A system of standards for information, library and publishing. The rules of transliteration of the Cyrillic alphabet in the Cyrillic alphabet.
9. Indicated in Ukrainian:
- surname, name, patronymic of the author (s) of the article (no more than two persons);
- position, place of work / study, academic degree, academic title (if any), email address;
- ORCID ID code. If the author is not registered with ORCID, you must create an account using the link http://orcid.org/;
- abstract and keywords.
Annotation volume in Ukrainian: minimum - 300 words, maximum - 350 words. The following annotation structure is required: Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions. The annotation must include 5-10 keywords or phrases, none of which duplicate the article title.
Rules for designing references and references:
References to the literature are given in text only in parentheses according to the example:
At the same time, every citizen of Ukraine who meets the established requirements for a candidate for the position of prosecutor has the right to apply to the Qualification and Disciplinary Commission of Prosecutors with a statement about participation in the selection of candidates for the position of prosecutor (ZU "On the Prosecutor's Office", 2015).
The time has come to abandon the so-called "indicators" in prosecutors' activities. Performance of “indicators” is directly linked to bonuses for prosecutors and evaluation of their success (Bondarenko, 2002).
Cost of publication
Reimbursement of the cost of publishing a scientific article in the journal, including its publication and distribution of one copy, is:
– for Ukrainians 800 UAH per article up to 12 pages. If the article is more than the specified volume, then it is necessary to pay 50 UAH for each page;
– for foreigners, $ 50 per article up to 12 pages. If the article is larger than the specified volume, you will additionally have to pay $ 2 for each page.
An additional copy of the mailing magazine costs 150 UAH.
Foreign authors will be informed about the terms of the transfer of funds when they apply to the editorial board.
The editorial board will receive scientific articles free of charge for doctors of sciences from other countries (provided only electronic version of the journal is received).